Daniel M. Flynn
Originally from Springfield, Illinois, Daniel Flynn currently resides in Saint Louis, Missouri. Before attending law school, Daniel worked on the Illinois House Democratic Staff from 2005-2006, and worked with his father, Neil Flynn, from 2006-2007. Daniel graduated from Saint Louis University School of Law in May 2010. Daniel passed the Illinois Bar Examination in July 2010 and was officially sworn in as a member of the Illinois Bar on November 4, 2010. Daniel passed the Missouri Bar Examination in February 2011 and was officially sworn in as a member of the Missouri Bar on May 6, 2011.
Daniel Flynn has also worked abroad at various FIFA (the governing body of international soccer) Events between 2005-2007. Specifically, Daniel served as a Venue Manager at the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Canada; the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany and the 2005 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Holland.
- Saint Louis University (B.S., Aeronautics – Aviation Management 2005; Minor in German 2005)
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., May 2010)
- Member of the Illinois Bar since 2010
- Member of the Missouri Bar since 2011
- Bar Member of the United States District Court:
- Eastern District of Missouri (June 2011)
- Central District of Illinois (July 2011)
Bar Association Membership
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Sangamon County Bar Association