Neil F. Flynn
Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, Neil Flynn was admitted to practice law in Illinois in 1980. His areas of concentration include lobbying before the Illinois General Assembly; State government relations; regulatory advocacy before State agencies, departments, boards and commissions; and administrative rulemaking.
Neil Flynn served in a variety of staff positions with the Illinois House of Representatives beginning in 1976 and served as Counsel to the Illinois House Speaker in 1983; worked as an Illinois lobbyist and maintained a regulatory and administrative law practice since 1984; was a member of the Springfield-Metro Sanitary District from 1989-91; served as Chairman of the Springfield Election Commission from 1995-97; has authored articles on environmental law published in the Illinois Bar Journal and authored a book entitled Baseball’s Reserve System: The Case and Trial of Curt Flood vs. Major League Baseball (published by Walnut Park Group, Inc. in 2006).
- Western Illinois University (B.A., Political Science 1975: M.A. 1976)
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 1980)
- Member of the Illinois Bar since 1980
- Member of the Missouri Bar since 2012
- Bar Member of the United States District Court:
- Northern District of Illinois (December 1980)
- Central District of Illinois (September 1982)
Bar Association Membership
- Illinois State Bar Association (since 1980)
- Missouri Bar Association
- Sangamon County Bar Association