Sean M. Flynn
Sean Flynn is originally from and still resides in Springfield, IL. Before joining the firm, Sean worked on the Illinois House Democratic Research/Appropriations Staff from 2008-2014. In 2007, Sean graduated from the University of Illinois at Springfield with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice. In 2011, Sean received an Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies from Robert Morris University.
- Staff Member for State Representative Paul Froehlich’s 2008 Campaign (House District 56)
- As a member of the Illinois House Democratic Research/Appropriations Staff, served as the appropriations and substantive analyst for the following committees and topic areas:
- Agriculture & Conservation;
- Appropriations-Public Safety;
- Mass Transit;
- Transportation: Vehicles & Safety;
- Transportation: Regulation, Roads & Bridges,
- Public Utilities, and
- Budget Implementation (BIMP).